Expo & Event Assistant
EXPO & EVENT ASSISTANT
SAYSKY was established in Copenhagen in 2013, and we are now one of the leading niche brands in the global running industry. We are looking for a dedicated sports person who can help us with keeping the high pace and support our international growth.
You will be part of an ambitious and growing team (around 20 people by the time you start). The structure is flat, the vibe is casual, and everyone is passionate about sport – especially running. We work together as a unit and do not mind taking going the extra mile if needed.
The job is first and foremost focused on assisting at half and full marathon expos, where you will be helping with building up the SAYSKY stand and selling our products. You will be part of a great team of two others, where you will get to visit and experience many cool cities such as Berlin, Hamburg, or Rotterdam amongst many others as we expand the number of expos during the season.
If this is something you feel like lacing up for, then read below for the specific job description, requirements, and what we can offer you.
- Assisting at expos with transportation, buildup, and sales
- Assisting at internal events with execution. Events such as COP RUN or Formula SAYSKY
- Listen to and understand our customers' needs to help and guide them in relation to products
- Various ad-hoc assignments across the company
- Be part of an ambitious and growing company, who is one of the leading players in the global niche running apparel industry
- A casual and sporty spirit in the team, where passion is the fuel that drives us all
- Staff benefits, including discounts for friends and family
- An opportunity to grow with the company and your responsibilities
- You can speak English
- You have experience and understanding of B2C sales and are passionate about it
- You are outgoing and enjoy talking and guiding customers
- Speaking German and/or French is a great advantage
- You understand running culture and have an interest in it
- You’re defined by the following words: independent, curious, reliable, and outgoing
- Prior experience from similar jobs is not a requirement, but it’s a plus
- You have a driver’s licence
Working hours: Project driven working hours. However, mostly Wednesday to Sunday and between 4-5 days. Peak season in the Spring: April-May. Peak season in the Fall: September-October.
Salary: You will be paid per project depending on whether it is 4 or 5 days expo. In addition, you will receive a clothing package for each expo season, consisting of many of SAYSKY’s products for you to be suited up during the expos.
Start date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: 31st of March. We’ll evaluate applications as we receive them, and we might take down the job opening, if we have enough qualified applicants. So don’t wait until the last minute.
Where: SAYSKY, Willemoesgade 7C, 2100 KBH Ø
Note: we’ll be moving to a new headquarter in May, which will be located on Århusgade, 2100 KBH Ø. But you will interview at the above location.
If the above sounds interesting, then please send us your motivated application, CV, and recommendations (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org where you write “Expo & Event Assistant” in the subject field.
For any questions regarding the job, please direct these to Nicklas Fenger, CMO: email@example.com