SAYSKY Sub Rosa Race x Le Fix Copenhagen: March 11
On March 11 we'll go live with the SAYSKY x Le Fix collab collection and to celebrate this, we've cooked up a special edition SAYSKY Sub Rosa Race - a little treat that'll challenge the urban warriors and newcomers alike.
The overall concept is still very much the same, but with an alley cat twist. This means you'll be given all the checkpoints just before take-off and then it's up to you to find them - in no specific order. Local city knowledge has never been more important.
The race is free, however, there're only 50 available slots, so don't wait around if you want to take part. See below for time and place details:
- Checkpoint 0: Le Fix, Kronprinsensgade 9b
- Check-in: before 17.50
- Race briefing: 17.55
- Race start: 18.00
The SAYSKY Sub Rosa Race is not for the rookies or those afraid to take the altered path. This is a race for the experienced running vets, so please keep this in mind before signing up:
- All runners will be dressed in a SAYSKY scrimmage vest, so we can tell who is who and you can see who you'll be running away from.
- You'll need to track down a series of checkpoints (in no specific order) to complete the city-based course.
- All checkpoint locations will be handed out on a piece of paper just before take-off.
- Look for a person wearing a SAYSKY scrimmage vest at each checkpoint.
- There is no fixed course or path to follow. It's up to you to find the fastest way to the checkpoints through the city.
- The distance will be somewhere between 5k - 10k. It depends on the number of checkpoints and how well you can navigate the city.
- Once you reach a checkpoint, you'll get a mark on your wristband so we can see that you've been there.
- You'll start and finish in the same place (Checkpoint 0).
- The first man and woman to return back with all checkpoint marks wins.
- Look for the sign-up details further down.
We expect you to locate the checkpoints without the assistance of your smartphones. If you're in doubt, you can always ask around. Our checkpoint staff can also point you in the right direction if you look overly confused.
But don't worry too much - we've only picked well-known locations in the city. If you're still struggling, then we suggest keeping up with someone who knows their way around the block and then beat them on the final stretch.
Please arrive ready to roll, but you can leave your personal belongings safely at checkpoint 0.
This is a competitive event that'll challenge your otherwise always coordinated and planned nature as a runner. Here's how to sign up:
- Price: 0 EUR
- Maximum: 50 runners per event (mix gender)
- Click here to apply
Applicants will be selected based on their seasonal 5k PBs and not as a first come, first serve basis. We'll send out a participant confirmation/info e-mail a few days before the race, with the specific details outlined.
What's in it for you?
You'll have a lot of fun, while battling with the other runners about being the fastest street racer in town. The fastest man and woman will get a gift card for the SAYSKY webshop and SAYSKY socks. There's also a bonus reward for the runner who completes the course with the fewest kilometers to his/her name.
You'll be taking on the city with no guidance, course or anyone looking out for you. We expect to you respect the general traffic rules and be extremely aware of your surroundings. Running through the city comes with risks, however, as experienced city runners, you're well acquainted with these and you know how to get from A to B safely. By signing up to this race, you accept that SAYSKY cannot be held accountable for any damages or injuries that you may cause or sustain before, during or after the race. Taking part in the SASKY Sub Rosa Race is at your own risk.
For questions: email@example.com