The SAYSKY Sub Rosa Race is a low key street race that'll require navigational skills and local city knowledge. In order to win, you'll need to be quick on your feet and even quicker with your decisions.
The race is free, however, there're only 40 available slots, so don't wait around if you want to take part. See below for time and place details:
- Checkpoint 0: Keller Sports, Auenstraße 120, 80469 München
- Check-in: no later than 18.15
- Race briefing: 18.20
- Race start: 18.30
The SAYSKY Sub Rosa Race is not for the rookies or those afraid to take the altered path. This is a race for the experienced running vets, so please keep this in mind before signing up:
- All runners will be dressed in a SAYSKY scrimmage vest, so we can tell who is who and you can see who you'll be running away from.
- You'll need to track down a couple of checkpoints in a specific order to complete the city-based course.
- The first checkpoint will be provided during the race briefing, shortly before takeoff.
- There is no fixed course or path to follow. It's up to you to find the fastest way to the checkpoints through the city.
- The distance will be somewhere between 5k - 10k. It depends on the number of checkpoints and how well you can navigate the city.
- Once you reach a checkpoint, you'll get a stamp on your hand so we can see that you've been there.
- At each checkpoint, you'll be informed about the location of the next checkpoint.
- You'll start and finish in the same place (Checkpoint 0).
- The first man and woman to return back with all checkpoint stamps wins.
- Look for the sign-up details further down.
We expect you to locate the checkpoints without the assistance of your smartphones. If you're in doubt, you can always ask around. Our checkpoint staff can also point you in the right direction if you look overly confused.
But don't worry too much - we've only picked well-known locations in the city. If you're still struggling, then we suggest keeping up with someone who knows their way around the block and then beat them on the final stretch.
Please arrive ready to roll, but you can leave your personal belongings safely at checkpoint 0.
This is a competitive event that'll challenge your otherwise always coordinated and planned nature as a runner. Here's how to sign up:
- Price: 0 EUR
- Maximum: 40 runners per event (mix gender)
- Apply here to join
Applicants will be selected based on their seasonal 5k PBs and not as a first come, first serve basis. We'll send out a participant confirmation/info e-mail a few days before the race with the specific details outlined.What's in it for you?
You'll have a lot of fun, while battling with the other runners about being the fastest street racer in town. The fastest man and woman will get a gift card for the SAYSKY webshop and a SAYSKY cap, plus there'll be free drinks afterwards.Win a SAYSKY Outfit and guaranteed spot on the start list:
Take on and complete the Sub Rosa warm-up challenge on the KELLER sMiles app (between March 7th - 14th). Here's what you need to do:
- Register with the KELLER sMiles app.
- Run 5km in less than 23 mins (in between March 7th-14th).
Complete the KELLER sMiles challenge for a chance to win the SAYSKY outfit. Also, if you want to have one of the five guaranteed spots for the Sub Rosa Race, simply leave a comment in the KELLER SPORTS Strava Running Club.
- Domi Magotsch
- Markus Biegel
- Max Hoffmann
- David Krewalder
- Jessica Lewerenz
- David Lemmer
- Timo Kantereit
- Oliver Kühnle
- Laura Martin de Argenta
- Maria Sevilla
- Liliana Hübner
- Frederik Spiegelhalder
- Maria Cerdà Sevilla
- Hannah Escobar
- Frederik Zeller
- Alex Mirsky
- Dario Manns
- Nicole Hackenberg
- Thomas Fox
- Anna Kleemann
- Benjamin Kinsky
- Christian Koehr
- Florian Junk
- Julian Ost
- Jonas Truetsch
- Alexandra Volkmar
- Daniela Söffner
- Maik Kubbilun
- Tom Hausmann
- Ruben Pabello
- Christian Schlett
- Jan Köstlin
- Luis Stadler
- Lars Kopp
- Tina Ogriseg
- Astrid Slavic
- Conny Maibohm-Neher
- Busiswe Klimt
- laura Jiménez
You'll be taking on the city with no guidance, course or anyone looking out for you. We expect to you respect the general traffic rules and be extremely aware of your surroundings. Running through the city comes with risks, however, as experienced city runners, you're well acquainted with these and you know how to get from A to B safely. By signing up to this race, you accept that SAYSKY cannot be held accountable for any damages or injuries that you may cause or sustain before, during or after the race. Taking part in the SASKY Sub Rosa Race is at your own risk.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org